Producing fast and accurate drawings with FastCAD and EasyCAD has never been easier, thanks to our range of productivity tools. These tools perform a number of different tasks, giving you lots of extra functionality and reducing drawing time.
The most widely used FastCAD addon in the UK. Comes with every thing you need to get started in CAD, from metric borders to UK libraries.
· Draw lines simply by 'point and draw' or by angle and distance
· Multiple single or chained line offsets
· Repeat fillet and chamfer to set sizes
· Generate a line of user defined boxes
· Generate a user defined solid grid
· Draw arrows with balloons at the ends
· Draw user defined parallel frames
· Draw equally spaced vertical or horizontal bars
· Mark a line into equal or measured sections
· Make a linear array of copies
· Apply circle centrelines
· Repeat rotate of entity by fixed angle
· Hatch between two lines
· Quick move, quick stretch
· Measure distance and place it as text
· Chained distance along lines and arcs
· Measure an area and place it as text
· Write coordinate position as X,Y text
· Quickly set text spacing to suit tables
· Enter text and repeatedly insert it
· Generate a series of incrementing numbers with or without prefixes
· Store user defined architectural settings for walls & openings
· Create a cavity wall from inside or outside face
· Create internal walls
· Tee walls into each other and clean up crossing walls
· Create brick or block return openings in a cavity wall
· Make an opening in a cavity wall with a user defined thermal break
· Make an opening in a single wall
· Create a door, double door or window in an opening
· Draw a sill across a wall opening
· Draw simple stairs in plan or section
· Stud and joist generator
· Draw wall sections showing bricks & blocks with insulation and renders
UK based libraries of commonly used components in both pull down and on screen drag and drop formats.
Doors & Windows, Bathroom, Electrical, Space Planning, Trees, Cars & People
Mechanical , Electrical , Plant & Pipe, Process , Structural and many others.
Hatching has never been as simple and fast as now. ProHatch allows you to select a group of entities and then drag out a hatch pattern to fill any area. No longer do you have to turn boundaries into polylines and the most complex shapes can be hatched in seconds. You can even do cross hatching or two line hatching in the same command.
All of the hatches are drawn as regular lines, which can be edited as normal. Price £50+vat
This utility gives you extremely quick and easy object editing. In standard FastCAD, when you use Drag to move an object, you see the object moving on-screen as you move the mouse. This is called a dynamic cursor, and it takes the guesswork out of moving objects. ProDrag takes this idea of dynamic cursors, improves on it with shortcuts for user controlled scaling and rotation, then applies it to the other editing functions. The result is a set of commands which are easier and quicker for you to use without losing precision. This module includes the much demanded Drag Stretch command.
ProIso makes it a lot easier to create isometric drawings within FastCAD32. You can make iso projections of any orthogonal views and have them extruded automatically. Hidden lines can be shown in any linestyle or deleted at the time of extrusion. You can also draw isometric projected lines and circles and use fillet & trim in isometric views. If you need to, you can even draw dimensions whilst working in isometric mode. Price £50+vat
This routine vastly increases the usefulness of the FastCAD area command. You can quickly find the area and perimeter length of any selected entities as well as calculating the centre of mass. Price £50+vat
Profile adds preview and browse functionality to FastCAD32. When selecting the file to load you are guided by a small bitmap with the contents of the file. This is the must have plug-in for everybody who doesn't remember the name of every single drawing file they have. (Who does?) You can preview any file format that FastCAD can open. An automatic backup is made every time you open a drawing so you never worry about forgetting to save. Price £50+vat
ProText contains many new tools for placing, editing and exporting text. For example, with ProText you can change the justification, angle or size of text as you are placing it, or use arrows to increment numbers for rapid sequences of labels. You can find and replace blocks of text, or you can export text to an external file. You can also explode text into its basic lines and curves, which is perfect for logo work and text effects. Importantly, exploded text displays consistently on all systems and at all zoom scales, fixing problems with viewing and plotting TrueType fonts (a problem caused by the font definition). Price £50+vat
If you need to save your drawings into an image format then this is the tool to use. JPEG32 adds export filters for JPEG and PNG bitmap files. With the plug-in installed you can use "Save As" to save the current drawing in JPEG or PNG format. Easy to publish on the web or send to your customer. The included WBS (write bitmap section) command will also save a window of the drawing as bitmap. These routines also support high resolution bitmaps. Price £50+vat
This great little routine allows you to cut out and copy drawing entities that are bounded by a box, circle or polygon. You can either cut what is inside or what is outside of the boundary. Really useful for copying bits of surveys or maps, as well as producing exploded views.